torsdag den 25. juni 2009

Apart from being stopped by the police this morning for cycling down the Interstate highway 64 which I thought was route 60 it's been a very good day. I've been shown around a very quaint and historical town called Lewisburg which is famous for the first two Indian trails ,Seneca and Midland, which pass through the centre of town and that created a junction for a stagecoach stop, a trading centre and this all started thousands of years ago ... there is quite a bit of interesting historical information here about the cival war and conflicts between north and south. So basically this area in West Virginia is one of the key points in American History.
Tomorrow I' ll be cycling through a town called Rupert! Finally I want to wish you all a good night and I'll catch you tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar